As a former fitness competitor and accounting student, Tatiana's love for business evolved into the creative fields of Marketing. From social media planning to brand development, Tatiana has helped a number of Calgary-based businesses thrive by monitoring market trends, overseeing advertising and marketing activities to ensure the right message is delivered for their product or service. She works closely with various teams, including product developers, researchers, marketing personnel and creative agencies to make sure their company brand values and image are followed. She works both for consultancies and in-house marketing departments:
• researching consumer markets, monitoring market trends and identifying potential areas in which to invest, based upon consumer needs and spending habits
• looking at the pricing of products and analyzing the potential profitability.
• generating names for new and existing products and services, coming up with ideas for new packaging designs, including shape, size, colours, fonts and imagery.
• overseeing the production of TV adverts, newspaper and magazine advertisements, direct mail packs, email campaigns, websites, exhibition stands, road shows and liaising with art designers, copywriters, media buyers and printers.
• supervising the sign off of marketing literature and campaigns, liaising with legal and compliance personnel, ensuring the designs and messages meet the company brand and regulatory guidelines.
• monitoring product distribution and consumer reactions through focus groups and market research.
• co-ordinating the launch programs to external customers as well as employees.
• working with in-house marketing and communications department, as well as legal and compliance staff and numerous creative agencies.
• represents the company at all creative meetings, including photo and film shoots.